Tuesday, February 28, 2017

2/27/17 - Infographic Reflection

I learned a lot about infographics. I now know that they are more appealing and easier for people to use. They use a lot of pictures and charts, but very little words. I had a lot of fun creating my own infographic. I liked making one over dance especially because I am very passionate about it. I could possibly use my newly founded infographic skills to make infographics for upcoming school projects. I have also been using these websites to help me with my honors biology research paper. I used Piktochart as my site to create my infographics. It was very easy to navigate and use. It was easy to create it the way I envisioned my project to be. I would definitely use this site again for other projects, but I'd like to explore some other infographic sites as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment