Thursday, February 2, 2017

1/30 Ted Talk Reflection:

 I somewhat agree with the Ted Talk. I think technology is a great innovation of our day. However, Sherry Turkle made some excellent points as to why technology is breaking our relationships with people. She made points such as: people talking to each other less, losing conversation skills, growing in companionship with technology, and feeling alone. after listening to this Ted Talk I plan on changing how I use technology, and try to grow in my conversation skills. I think the digital age will have a huge impact on people in the future. Technology is growing today, and it's going to grow even more in the future. If we can work on being more connected to people now, we can certainly prevent technology from taking over our relationships with people.



No comments:

Post a Comment