Tuesday, February 14, 2017

2/13/17 Canva Fun!

I could use these different templates and formats in many different ways. For Canva Project #1, I could use it as an inspirational post to put out on social media, or I could put it on a poster format to hang around the school to inspire others. For Canva Project #2, I could use this to make party invitations for a birthday party coming up soon. If it was a poster, but it didn't say "Happy Birthday" on it, I could use the poster format to put out information about a club at school or etc. Finally, for Canva Project #3, this form of a Power Point/Prezi could be used to make a project for any type of class that I need. It is very dandy to use for school projects. Overall, Canva is a very fun site to use for all types of things ranging from social media posts to school projects. I had a lot of fun working on Canva! I can't wait to use it again sometime soon. 

Canva Project #1:



Canva Project #2:


Canva Project #3:

No comments:

Post a Comment