Thursday, February 16, 2017

2/16 My Dream Business

A business I would love to start and run would have to be a dance store for clothes and shoes. I'd want this to be one of the top dance wear stores in the United States. I would love to be able to run something like this because 1.) I love to dance and 2.) I love clothes, so why not put my two favorite things in one dream? I would love to have many store locations, but I'd love to have headquarters in New York City! I would provide online service and shopping, and I'd like my dance wear models to be actual dancers from studios all over the United States. I'd hire them and promote them to the world.I would also love to donate 30-50% of my proceeds to help girls and boys get started in dance and to support them through their dance careers. I'd love to use some of these kids as my models too. Along with headquarters in New York City, I'd love to have other major locations around to span out my business.

Business Card



Flyer



















App

No comments:

Post a Comment