Friday, February 10, 2017

2/5/2016 - ET Course Reflection & Personal Report Card

Part 1
In Emerging Technologies I have all of my assignments turned in. I have been receiving "5s" on all of my daily blog posts so far. I also did receive a 10/10 on my current event assignment from 1/26/17. I feel like I am doing very well in this class. I have been able to understand technology a whole lot better this year. I think I'm doing great on learning new things about technology this year. For me, Emerging Technologies is  a fairly easy class for me. I have been able to keep up with the workload and get my stuff done efficiently. I have learned about social bookmarking this year, applying technology to my life such as: blogs, canva, working with partners virtually, and etc., and learning about new technology coming out everyday that helps us expand with technology in the future. 

Part 2
I had fun making this project. I got to express what I love and do based on a report card grading. I get to show people a little bit of what my life looks like outside of school, and what I do with my free time. I also loved using Canva. It is a very fun site to use and organize my project on. It has so many fun templates I can use. I can even use Canva for other school projects and personal use later on down the road. 


No comments:

Post a Comment