Monday, February 13, 2017

2/13/17 Sweetheart Weekend

My sweetheart weekend went very well. I was not able to go to the game at Southwest. However, I got to start off my day dancing. I was at my studio from 9:15-3:00 in rehearsals for my dances. After dance I went and got ready for the Sweetheart dance. Once I was ready, my group met at the Prairie Fire Museum to take pictures. Once pictures were finished we went to Izumi's for dinner. Unfortunately it was very busy and we didn't get seated till 7:51 (our reservations were at 7). We had fun there and then we went to the dance. Then we went to our friend's after party and had a blast. Then on the Sunday after Sweetheart, I had more dancing to do. My Sweetheart weekend was so much fun! I can't wait till the next one! 



No comments:

Post a Comment