Thursday, February 2, 2017

2/2/2017 Pictures

PCDF Dance Camp
This was the fourth year I went to Pacific Coast Dance Fest. This is a picture of my new friends at dance camp. We were playing capture the flag/ dodge ball. Everyone gets into it at dance camp.

 Louisburg Cider Mill
I went to the Louisburg Cider Mill in October this year. That is the infamous Louisburg apple cider doughnut. They are really good.

 Disney World
I got to dance in Disney in late October. We were able to perform at Downtown Disney. This is me and some of my friends in Magic Kingdom the day after we performed. 

 Revolution Dance Competition
This was the first time competing this solo last year at Revolution Dance Competition. It was to the song "Circus" by Britney Spears. I had a lot of fun competing this solo.

No comments:

Post a Comment