Friday, March 31, 2017

3/31 NCAA Reflection

In our class competition, I have learned so much about basketball, March Madness, and how brackets work. I have never filled out a bracket in my life prior to this class. I had no knowledge about seed placements, how good each team was, and how the brackets work that I kind of put down random teams for my bracket. However, the bracket made me more aware of the games going on during March Madness. I wanted my bracket to do well, so I watched more basketball games than I have ever watched in my life. I may have to do another bracket next year because my bracket this year was terrible. I learned how to use formulas, merge cells, and use color to make my spreadsheet more fun in Google Sheets. I had to visually make my bracket in Microsoft Word because Google Docs was a little to frustrating for me to use. Overall, I had a lot of fun with this project, and I'm a little more interested in basketball now.

No comments:

Post a Comment