Tuesday, March 21, 2017

3/21 Spring Break

I had a super fun spring break. After we got out of school, I flew to Arizona to start my spring break. I went to Arizona with my friend Libby, my mom, and Libby' s mom. While we were there we went to a Royal's game, hung around the pool, and even went to a rodeo on our last night. It was a very relaxing and fun trip to have. The mountains landscape of Arizona was so pretty and cool. We stayed in Arizona for about a week. Once I came back the rest of my spring break consisted of me hanging out with some of my other friends. I also applied for a hostess job at Ted's and Yaya's. This past Sunday I spent all day at dance rehearsals which was really tiring and exhausting. Then on my last day of spring break I hung out with my friends for a few hours and then took my sister to lunch. Once my day was almost over, I went to dance again. I got back into the groove of my dance schedule and we are now preparing for competition season. Now I'm back at school getting ready to finish my 4th quarter of freshman year.
Royal's game

Arizona

No comments:

Post a Comment